Custom Marching Band Jacket 209044 | Made to Order
Colors: Royal, Light Gold, and White Polyester with Metallic Silver Flat Braid
Jacket as Shown: Hook Point Waist Style, Plain Soft Collar, Plain Sleeve, Soft Wing with Trim, and Plain Functional Epaulet
Pictured with: 22408 DX Bibbers, 255512 Gauntlets, 32800 Bayly Century Flat Top Shako, 33803 French Upright Plume (sold separately)
All Band Shoppe Custom Marching Band Uniforms use 100% Milliken Polyester with Visa System 3 – available in 35 popular team colors! Unrivaled in the industry, Milliken's Polyester fabrics provide superior comfort, stain release, and moisture management while maintaining dye lot reliability – which means your reordered uniforms will match year after year. With premium materials, including YKK Zippers, Rivet-backed Buttons, Isacord Embroidery Thread, and Precise Digital Pattern Grading, Band Shoppe is committed to the highest quality standards.
Need some help before you order? Contact our Sales Team at (800)457-3501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and they will be happy to assist you.
Whether straight from our catalog or a completely original design, our Sales Team can assist you in coming up with a unique, one-of-a-kind look that reflects your group's style.
Minimum order of 3 per style and color
- Make any custom marching band uniform a Blouse, Jacket, or Vest!
- Pricing may vary depending on fabrics and the level of customization
- Custom embellishment available for an additional charge
- Band Shoppe custom uniform patterns are never discontinued – order additional uniforms any time after initial order is placed
- Certain fabric styles and colors availability subject to change
- Available in Men's and Ladies' jacket sizes 28-60, extended sizes available
- Minimum order of three (3) uniforms per style and color
- Custom Uniforms are always Manufactured in the USA
- View the most up-to-date manufacturing timeline
Fabric style and color availability are subject to change. All custom items are priced as shown. You may change the color of any uniform for no additional cost. However, pricing will vary depending on the level of customization chosen for certain design elements, including buttons, waist styles, collars, epaulets, wings, and canopies, along with decorations such as rhinestones, embroidery, and applique. Speak to our Sales Team for detailed pricing. Band Shoppe offers our design service Free of Charge. Whether straight from our catalog or a completely original design, our Sales Team can assist you in coming up with a unique, one-of-a-kind look that reflects your group's style.
Custom uniforms require a minimum order of three (3) uniforms per style and color. Contact our Sales Team for the most up-to-date manufacturing schedule or any additional questions.
Custom Uniform Design Info: Learn more about custom uniforms.
Download Our Free Uniform Design Guide: PDF Includes templates.